Wednesday 22 August 2012

Naked Princess - A Fragment

Just before I turned to writing erotica, I penned the start of what was supposed to be a hot, sexy romantic novel. I wrote three chapters, then I thought, "Why don't I just write about the sex without the romance?" Anyway, I've now been an erotica author  for almost a year, and to commemorate the anniversary I've dusted off this 8,000 word fragment and added it as a new page on my blog. It's not as full-blooded as my proper erotica, but the protagonists are both pretty sexy, so I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed it. It's a pity you never completed it, but it almost works as a stand alone short story.

    I'm sure that, at some stage, you could branch out into romance stories. You have a real knack for creating characters and dramatic situations which would serve you well in any genre. But don't stop writing the deliciously dirty stuff. ;o)

    ReplyDelete