Wednesday 24 January 2018

Just to let you know my new ebook Naked Saturday is now available online. It's another bubbly sex comedy, this time with a campus setting. As you can probably guess, I enjoy mixing nudity with light-hearted themes, but I must confess I'm also thinking about pushing out of my comfort zone with my next couple of projects into darker territory. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this latest offering.



When student Fran runs short of college funds, she decides to make ends meet by becoming a nude life model. However, this means working with fearsome artist in residence Saturday Smith, who has a reputation for controversy and scandal. The challenging collaboration forces her to shed her inhibitions along with her clothes. And what impact will her part-time job have on her crush on Patrick, the heartthrob of the uni drama society? Another sparkling sex comedy from CASSIE CAINE, author of ONLY ONE NAKED and other witty tales of rampant exhibitionism.



Length: 16,600 worNakkdd novella

No comments:

Post a Comment