Wednesday 23 November 2011

Favourite CFNM Scenarios

What's my favourite CFNM scenario? It's a question I'm often asked. And its a toughie – mainly because they all have something to offer the discerning female. Just a minute ago I was on the Sensations for Women site looking at a pic of a boy with his dick on a brick, squashed in place by a girl's tan-booted foot. And I thought, Hey, I could be that girl, I'm up for a bit of dick-squashing, I've even got those boots.

Sometimes I like to picture a rich and famous me leaning on a balcony in the Tribeca neighbourhood of New York City (or some other glamorous spot; the scenery changes.) I'm enjoying the view and a glass or two of champagne. At my feet, stripped bare and contorted into the upward facing bow position, is a grown-up version of the boy who made me cry at my eighth birthday party. Clamped between his bare thighs is a silver bucket so over-stuffed with ice, the cubes rain down on his balls whenever I pluck out the bottle.

But the CFNM scenario that gives me most nourishment is actually very straightforward. It's a relaxed social gathering, the cocktail hour, I'm looking my best in a shimmery little frock and standing right next to a guy who just happens to be completely nude. There's no more than a couple of millimetres between my trim little clothed bod and his big naked one, and we're deep, deep in the most wonderful conversation … so wonderful, neither of really notices the perfectly formed dick rearing its head and gently nudging me in the belly-button. Simple, but I'm a simple girl at heart!

Why don't you write in and let me know your favourite scenarios? I'd love to hear from you.



1 comment:

  1. Wowza Cassie, when you said check out your blog I was ill prepared for such an erotic read………..

    I can just see you in a pair of tan boots looking for a dick to squash, I am sure I could help you find one lol

    How could anyone make you cry that boy would deserve much more than that – a few kicks to his scrotum would not go amiss after which you superglue his cock to a skunk :)

    My favourite has be very much like your own, I have been there in similar situations at parties and each time the experience is just too exquisite for words.

    I cannot really explain why but I suppose there is a teasing element that really excites me, I have always been drawn like a moth to a flame to girls / ladies who find it amusing to prick tease and having a compliant submissive nature towards females is it any wonder?

    At one particular party I was serving a lady a drink while she was talking to her friend and with no more than a cursory glance she just cupped my balls rotating them between her fingers before idly playing with my cock as she continued her conversation.

    Having filled her glass I was just standing there wearing only a foolish grin whilst she casually pumped away on the shaft of my penis to the amusement of everyone there. After a few strokes she stopped and said to me if I make sure her glass is always topped up she may just bring me off later.

    At that they all laughed at my humiliation as she shooed me away, but that did not stop me from being a very attentive waiter ………. and oh yes she was, thankfully, a lady of her word.

    Mike (from Chester)

    ReplyDelete