Saturday 26 November 2011

November Updates

It's been a busy old November. As well as keeping up with all my lovely penpals, I've been scribbling away at my latest story, which is my most ambitious and explicit yet, with a delicious teen heroine, tropical island locations, female on male two-into-one penetration, anal intruders and, of course, lots of naked male flesh. Fingers crossed, I should have it out in time for Christmas. Just the thing to put a bulge in Santa's sack!

If you want to know more about the girl behind the prose, you can find me on Goodreads, Fetlife, Sensations for Women, Facebook and now Twitter. Don't be shy, do say hi – I love hearing from readers, CFNM addicts, etc.

And please remember to check out my two ebooks, CFNM Princess and CFNM Goddess, both available from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment