Tuesday 23 October 2012

Blushing at Both Ends

As I haven't brought out an ebook this month, I thought I'd share an old, unfinished spanking story I wrote a few years back, which you can find in the page list to the right. It's just a fragment and it's pretty crude, but it has a few sexy moments, so I hope you enjoy it. In the meantime, I'll press my hot little hands to the keyboard and hopefully get another title out before the end of the year. I'm also planning on doing my bit for Yuletide cheer by writing a freebie Christmas story -- not that I really care about Christmas, but big, fat, jolly Santa happens to be just my type and I'm aching to give him one with my strapon!!!

Btw, sorry if you've been bamboozled by the more high-tech look the blog's had over the last few weeks. I've given up on it and gone back to something more plain but easy to navigate. Anway, thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment