Tuesday 3 April 2012

Small penis humiliation, ExtremeCFNM Blog and other stuff

So far there's been an awesome response to CFNM LITTLE DICK. I can't tell you how thrilled and grateful I am, and not just because we humble indie authors need all the encouragement we can get. I've been a big fan of the little dick fetish for ages, but I felt kind of shy about writing about it in case the reading public wasn't equally as enthusiastic.

But, as far as I can tell, there are lots and lots of fellow small penis humiliation addicts out there, so I think I'll be returning to the theme very soon. Yep, gimme some sph asap. In the meantime, I've been expatiating on the subject of penises in my latest ExtremeCFNM blog, The Diverse Joys of Dick.

Oh, and, just to round things off, I've been mentioning on Twitter how nice it would be if someone mounted a CFNM stage play. Anyway, here's a CFNM moment from a production involving both male and female nudity. Isn't that guy the cutest with his rare combination of rugger play shoulders, ripped torso and stubby nubbin?

No comments:

Post a Comment