Saturday 28 April 2012

Updates

Just a few updates. There have been some recent additions to the chain story Girl's Night in, which is now really starting to get down to the nitty-gritty. You might also want to check out my latest blog for ExtremeCFNM, in which I discuss why it's natural for guys to go naked and girls to be clothed (not that anyone needs a reason!) And thanks very much to those wonderful, open-minded individuals who have shelled out for CFNM LITTLE DICK 2  - my most extreme story yet probably isn't for everyone, but, so long as it makes a few discerning little dicks stiff, your Cassie is a happy girl ...

By the way, I've already started my next story. I'm taking a brief holiday from CFNM as I write about the adventures of a sweet little tranny and the men and women who want to bang her senseless - should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment