Tuesday 23 September 2014

CFNM Cougar Kindle Countdown Deal - 24 Sept to 1 Oct

Just to let you know that my full-length novel CFNM COUGAR will be available at a reduced price in a Kindle Countdown Deal on Amazon.com, from 24 September to 1 October, starting at only $1.99 (it usually retails at $6.99 approx.).

My most ambitious work to date, CFNM Cougar is about a fortysomething ex-swimwear model who is struggling in a shaky marriage, but finds herself rejuvenated when she's introduced to your and my favourite fetish. It has plenty of explicit action and bare male flesh, but also, I hope, an interesting and sympathetic heroine, lots of comedy and several tangled plot-strands which should keep you turning the pages. I haven't checked, but I'm assuming it must rank as one of the first proper novels about Clothed Female Nude Male ever written, so we're making literary history, guys and girls! Do please take advantage of the offer and snap up a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment