Wednesday 12 March 2014

Progress report on my new CFNM story

You might have been wondering what's happening to my long-promised new CFNM story (or maybe you haven't but really, it's been ages since the last one). Well, I can confirm that it's coming on slowly but surely. I can also reveal that it's a bit more ambitious than my previous work, and I'm hoping that it might actually be substantial enough for me to dub it a "CFNM novel".

I haven't checked around, but if this isn't the first proper CFNM novel to be written, it must be pretty damn close. I say "proper", because I'm taking a bit more time to explore characters, relationships and other novelly things in this one. Basically, I'm trying to write something that feels less like "erotica" and more like a normal piece of fiction, only one where actions are triggered and connections formed as the result of a sexual fetish.

Anyway, I hope people like the more slow-burning approach, and don't worry, there's still plenty of hard core hanky-panky too. In fact, even now I'm slumped over my desk faint and pink-cheeked from having penned several torrid sex scenes back to back over the last couple of days.

In the meantime, I'll keep this blog regularly updated with my comments on this and that, as well as some saucy pix and vids. (Perhaps unsurprisingly, while I was writing BLONDE SPANKS BRUNETTE, I was all about the female nude, but now I'm definitely in the mood to post pix of some ripped male bods.) And I'll also give a face lift to the links on the side of the page, many of which are looking rather aged. Oh, and huge apologies to anyone who sent in a message, only to see it left unposted for ages and ages - your Cassie will try to do better in the future.

Here's a final thought - now the weather's perking up, why not treat yourself to a Cassie Caine paperback? You could sit on a park bench with CFNM STORIES or ADVENTURES OF A NUDE ART MODEL balanced proudly on your knee and really make an exhibition of yourself! Go on, be a devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment