Friday 28 March 2014

Updates - new low price for CFNM SUGAR DADDY

Couple of updates today. First off, my eBook CFNM SUGAR DADDY is now available for just $0.99 from Amazon. That's down from $3.50, so it's quite a saving, and the story itself is a sizzler, with a cute heroine, exotic locales, some energetic pegging and an insight into London's pound-in-a-pint-glass strip pubs.

Also, the paperback of ADVENTURES OF A NUDE ART MODEL now has a new cover design. The old one was a bit garish - don't know what I was thinking - so hopefully this one is a bit more classy. If you haven't checked out the book, it's one of my most popular titles - the story of a timid 40-year-old woman who is gripped by the sudden urge to become a life drawing model and quickly realizes that barely all for art is the biggest thrill of her life. It's a light-hearted, humorous look as the satisfaction that comes from exhibiting yourself without restraint, and it should appeal to fans of naked in public, only one naked, embarrassed nude female and lesbian dominant-submissive relationships.

By the way, I'd love to know what kind of covers you, my dear readers, would prefer - something discreet so that you can read it on the train, or something hot and steamy to get you in the mood?




Lastly, as an unabashed fan of both male and female nudity, I love to garnish my blog with plenty of naked flesh. I've been posting some new pix and video links in the CFNM Gallery, and I mean to do the same for the Misc Gallery as well. Do take a look, sure there'll be something there to tickle your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment