Thursday 1 December 2011

CFNM Princess Reader Review

Just thought I'd share this lovely review of CFNM Princess from the Smashwords site. Big thanks to the wonderful Aussie Scribbler for penning it. I'm doubly thankful, as for some reason folks seem quite shy of reviewing my little books (either that, or they can't think of anything nice to say about em - eek!) If you've read one of my stories and you're humming and hahhing about whether to review it, can I just say - in my best sultry seductress voice - that I'd be so very, very, very grateful ...?

Here's what he wrote:

I loved this book! Cassie Caine's enthusiasm for CFNM really comes through in the story of Michelle as she discovers the excitement of holding power over a naked man. I think this is what makes CFNM so exciting for men like myself is the idea of women being as voyeuristic as ourselves and using men as sex objects. So reading about how much Michelle is aroused by what she is instigating is as much of a turn-on as the sex itself.

I have to admit that, while I love CFNM situations in general, I'm not actually that keen on the full-on humiliation, sissification and pegging which can accompany it. So it is a credit to the author's talent as a writer that when these elements appear in the story I didn't find it off-putting. I loved the character of Michelle which was expressed in these scenes, I was amused by the humorous details and I was held by the story as a story, wanting to know what was going to happen next.

And, while there were those scenes which involved things happening to the main male character that I wouldn't want to happen to me, there were also scenes which very much appealed to my own personal fantasies and which were extremely arousing. And there is a sweetness, playfulness and tenderness underneath it all which is very winning.

I'll definitely be reading more of Cassie Caine's writing.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment