Saturday 10 December 2011

Chain story, CFNM poetry and thanks

A big thanks to everyone who rushed to buy CFNM SUGAR DADDY hot off the virtual press. Can't wait to get your feedback. One thing I'm wondering about is whether to branch out into other forms of erotica besides the CFNM theme -- any advice, guys?

My first entry in the chain story I'm writing with the lovely Ardor is now complete and can be found on the Chain Story page, along with a link to Part 1. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Do please let us know what you think.

Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to hail Alexander the Poet, who sent me a link to these immortal lines of his. Could this be the first CFNM poem ever? History in the making, folks! Let me throw it out there that it would be such an honour if this Poet Laureate of Pervs were to write something about yours truly. Shouldn't be too hard. True, "Cassie" isn't easy to rhyme with, but "Cass" rhymes nicely with "ass", and "Caine" is a doddle ... pain, domain, bane, something about a girl called Elaine. Over to you, my beautiful bearded bard!

No comments:

Post a Comment