Friday 2 December 2011

That boinnggg moment


Today I've been perving over this pic from the cool LoverboysUSA site. Yes, I know you can't see his bits, but I like it anyway, because it captures that oh so magical moment when the guy's underwear is coming down and his throbber is poised to spring out like a beast in the jungle.

For any girl into this kind of thing, it's always a subject of supreme wonderment, the way something that has hitherto been mashed inside a posing pouch can, in an instant, shake off its kinks and becomes something you can really get your teeth into.

Another reason I like this pic is because it illustrates an important style tip. Girls, forget Birkin bags and designer sunglasses. If you want to look good, a naked man is the perfect accessory. The chick in this pic looks HOT. - the springy curves of her back, butt and thighs, that glimpse of tummy (sorry, went all les there.)

I also like the way her precious little boobies are gently brushing against his upper thighs. We can't see the stripper's face, but I wouldn't be surprised if his eyes were rolled back into their sockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment