Monday 5 December 2011

December

November was the best month yet for sales of my ebooks, and fingers crossed December should be just as good, thanks to my wonderful readers. If you've enjoyed my stories or know someone who would, please spread the word – it makes all the difference. (And by the way, CFNM PRINCESS is set over the Christmas hols, so why not give a copy to your partner as a cheeky seasonal gift guaranteed to jingle those bells?)

Meanwhile, I'll be working hard on this blog, expanding the content with regular posts and saucy pix from the bulging archives of ExtremeCFNM and LoverBoysUSA – pix that make me want to get down on my knees and give thanks in my own special way.

This month I'll also be writing a chain story with sizzling hot erotica author Ardor. Can't wait to see what happens when two great minds (alright, dirty minds) mingle their fantasies and fetishes.

Finally, December will see the release of my next ebook. If you've been following me on Twitter, you will probably have seen the juicy snippets I've been tweeting, so you know it'll be super steamy. The title? The storyline? Stay tuned ...

Has no one told this naughty boy that it's rude to point?

1 comment: