Sunday 4 December 2011

Experience versus Imagination

I often receive messages from guys offering to hook up with me. My favourite was from one particular penpal, who pointed out that my erotic stories must need a lot of “research” and he'd be only too happy to help. It conjured up an hilarious image in my mind of the sexy young authoress staggering weak-kneed to her laptop, her hair and lipstick mussed and her den strewn with the bodies of exhausted “researchers.”

Of course, this begs the question – just how much real experience goes into my books? The answer is that they're a mixture of experience and imagination. The storylines and many of the situations are made up, but I draw on first-hand knowledge for some of the, er, more intimate details.

And how deep is that first-hand knowledge? Well, I've been lucky enough to have had some interesting experiences over the last couple of years, but I'm nowhere near to living the sort of CFNM lifestyle I sometimes dream about. I'm no expert. Just an ordinary girl with some kinky ideas.

I must admit, though, ever since my penpal's suggestion, I've occasionally entertained myself with another little fantasy. A publisher pays me a huge advance to write a CFNM blockbuster, so I pack a Louis Vuitton case and go on a tour of the fleshpots in search of the most handsome, most eligible and most naked guys the world has to offer … Into Naked Boys: One Girl's Strap-on Confessions … Dream on, Cassie.

Now, where are those naked boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment